High School Flag:
- High School flag rectangular whose width is two-thirds of its length;
- High School flag green base color (code # 128 408 gradations) symbolizes the struggle to uphold the truth and national development;
- in the middle of the flag emblems emblazoned College High School; and
- under the emblem reads STAIN KERINCI.
Graduate Programs Flag:
- Programs and Graduate flag rectangular whose width is two-thirds of its length;
- Programs and Graduate flag colors and their meanings are:
- Department of Syariah and Islamic Economics colored blue (code # 211cf1 gradation) represent the breadth and depth of knowledge;
- Yellow colored Tarbiyah Programs (code shades # f1c91c) symbolizes passion, glory, majesty and greatness of soul), and
- Red colored Graduate (code # db0821 color grading), symbolizes courage, critically and creatively;
- in the middle of the flag emblems emblazoned Department and the Graduate College;
- under the symbol of the College are writing their names and Graduate Programs.